Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-20-2016, 08:38 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's safe to say that what defense he does get from Republicans is almost entirely a result of his little letter, considering how many he insulted (and still got their endorsements), what god awful things he has said, the conspiracy theories he has pushed, and his record inexperience.

55% of the party is now stuck with what 45% elected. I'd say in this election more than ever, the majority of Republicans voters are backing this candidate solely because he's the Republican party's nominee against Hillary Clinton. If the minority within the Republican base that elected him was the only group defending him, his election hopes would be looking even more bleak than they look right now. 

Just seems kind of silly to suggest folks are voting for Trump because of the letter beside his name. I have actually never seen such division in a party in my life, but I suppose, somehow it makes sense to you. I see more folks defending Trump for other reasons that political affiliation. 

Now you want to talk lock-step. the party that supports the candidate that cheated her way to the nomination is one that I find based on nothing more that the "little letter" beside her name. 

BTW, when was the first time you stated Trump didn't have a chance?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - bfine32 - 10-20-2016, 10:00 PM