Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP posts online survey for department head nominations
(10-21-2016, 10:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really wading into the stuff here, but yeah, politicians almost always have a concession speech handy. Some are superstitious about it, thinking to not have one is tempting fate.

They almost always do debate prep, almost always know how to read, and almost always don't brag about their love of uneducated voters. They almost always have had some professional success stories (as opposed to multiple bankruptcies), almost always tout family values (vs. I'd try to bang her if she wasn't my daughter being stated during third marriage), and almost always show respect for military veterans. They almost always weren't on a reality TV show, almost always weren't fired from a reality TV show, and almost always aren't using a presidential campaign to launch a reality TV show network.

I could go on.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP posts online survey for department head nominations - xxlt - 10-21-2016, 10:20 AM