Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOP posts online survey for department head nominations
(10-21-2016, 10:11 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: I'm not really wading into the stuff here, but yeah, politicians almost always have a concession speech handy. Some are superstitious about it, thinking to not have one is tempting fate.

(10-21-2016, 09:50 AM)xxlt Wrote: You bring up one of many key differences between the candidates: when the time comes, HRC will have a speech ready whatever the outcome of the election, and she won't need to practice it. DT will not have a speech ready.

Let's reflect more on that. Perhaps Donald can't read. It would explain has inability to use teleprompters and his violent dismantling of same at one of his recent rallies. It never dawned on me until now perhaps that is why so many people have been so angry about Obama using a teleprompter. When a white president read from one, it didn't bother them so much. But when an uppity black man would stand in front of one and just read and read and read it was a slap in the face - a cruel reminder that they can not read and here stands this uppity black showing off that he can.

Trump has made it abundantly clear throughout the campaign that he is inarticulate, repeating short phrases like, "they love me," "lock her up," and "I'm the best" over and over again. Illiteracy is the handmaiden of ignorance. Perhaps young Donald was so busy sucking that silver spoon as a child that he never learned to read, or to count - which would explain the multiple bankruptcies as well as an inability to quantify his net worth. You know, it isn't based on his assets - he states his worth based on how he feels from day to day.

I'm quite sure the more I think about it, Trump can't read. Thanks for helping me pin down the missing link in his stupidity.

As for the rest of the pipeline chatter, I try not to hit the pipe these days. Wink 
I gotta tell you though, some days it is harder than others. (That's what she said!)
xoxo

Thanks..... I was never aware that any politicians practiced that far in advance.
I guess they need to practice that long to sound genuine.

FWIW.....I couldn't care less about teleprompters.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Messages In This Thread
RE: GOP posts online survey for department head nominations - Rotobeast - 10-21-2016, 10:55 AM