Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-21-2016, 08:11 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: 1) To quote you "I can only assume in your head you thought you were going to provide a counter-point to my point[s] (see [just seems kind of silly]); however, you just provided support. Thanks"

2) What does Hillary have to do with this? You know a Republican has nothing when they have to bring up Hillary to defend defending Trump.

3) I'm not sure, but if you can find that for me, I'd love to see it. I always get a kick out of seeing how right I am all the time. 

1) Imitation is the greatest form of flattery; although it this case it had zero relevance. But thanks for the admiration all the same.

2) Has absolutely nothing to do with Hillary or defending Trump; it has to do with those that you accuse of voting for a certain candidate simply because of the “little letter” by his or her name. Not sure how you missed to correlation.

3) I think it first occurred when you suggested Trump had no shot at the GOP nod. I too, get a kick out of seeing how “right” you always are. I just think we enjoy it for different reasons.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - bfine32 - 10-21-2016, 11:15 AM