Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-21-2016, 11:15 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) Imitation is the greatest form of flattery; although it this case it had zero relevance. But thanks for the admiration all the same.

2) Has absolutely nothing to do with Hillary or defending Trump; it has to do with those that you accuse of voting for a certain candidate simply because of the “little letter” by his or her name. Not sure how you missed to correlation.

3) I think it first occurred when you suggested Trump had no shot at the GOP nod. I too, get a kick out of seeing how “right” you always are. I just think we enjoy it for different reasons.

Well, you accused Fred of not providing counter points an hour after you failed to address any of my points, just suggesting it was "silly", so yea... it's reelvant.

That was before then bringing up Hillary, which was irrelevant to my points. Whether or not Democrats do something doesn't negate whether or not Republicans or an individual here are doing the same thing. They're not mutually exclusive

I would legitimately be interested in seeing a response from you that isn't just "this is silly", "this case has zero relevance", and "not sure how you missed the correlation". Like asking for a quote, I won't hold my breath. 

PS: I'll give you a quote to reference on the morning after the election: Hillary wins with over 330 electoral votes. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - BmorePat87 - 10-21-2016, 12:58 PM