Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-21-2016, 12:57 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You keep mentioning this, why? Do you honestly think that the Christians that are voting for Trump (and, let me tell you, based on my Facebook newsfeed, that is certainly not true of all Christians) are doing so because of his family values?

Based on my own circle of friends and family, the number one reason my Christian friends that are voting for Trump are doing so because of abortion. As far as I can tell, none are holding Trump up as to be some paragon of family values. Heck, most don't hold up the Republican party that way as well, though most believe the Republicans are better for their religious beliefs than Democrats. 

I have mentioned before if the Christian were restricted to voting for the Saint, we may not be very active in our voting.

When it became Trump, a candidate I rallied against during the primaries, folks asked: Are you gonna vote for Trump? and my answer was Unless there is a more conservative option. Welp we now have an option on the ballot in KY and that's who will get my vote (so he'll probably have 1; as I don't think Benton is with me)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - bfine32 - 10-21-2016, 01:02 PM