Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-20-2016, 09:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Oh, you are aware. So you didn't mean take us to war, you meant make the current war worse or start more wars. Thanks for clearing up your confusion. 

BTW, could you tell me what Trump meant when he stated he would, "bomb the shit out of them"? What about committing war crimes like, "take out their families"?

Would bombing the shit out of them and committing war crimes make things better or worse, Sherlock?

Let me see, bombing the shit out of ISIS vs supplying ISIS with weapons and money? Which path is better for the US?

Taking out their families? I'd suspect that he'd not target their families any more than Obama did with the Killing of Abdulrahman al-Awlaki (the 16 year old son of Anwar al-Awlaki, both USC's) 2 weeks after they killed his father. Ring any bells?

Former White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs: “I would suggest that you should have a far more responsible father if they are truly concerned about the well being of their children. I don’t think becoming an al-Qaeda jihadist terrorist is the best way to go about doing your business.”

That statement seems to me that the current administration doesn't seem too bothered by taking out family members.

(10-20-2016, 09:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Wait.  What?

I thought the problem with Hillary was that she was too soft on ISIS and failed as Sec of State because she refused to commit more troops on the ground.

Now she is too war hungry?   Hilarious Hillary has got you guys spinning around so much you can't even get your stories straight.

Then there is this quote by Trump

[Image: Trump-Loves-War-825x430.png]

She has not been attacking ISIS, she's to busy supplying them with arms and money to fight Russia.

The problem with your beloved Hillary is that, she mis-handled Syria, Libya and Benghazi. Her Russian Reset button even is a failure. She usually makes the wrong decision and makes things worse. Just like a No-Fly zone. Do you really think Russia will stop flying over Syria? No, they will do it and test her to find her "line in the sand".

Oh yes, your meme. Again something taken out of context.
He loves war, in a certain way.
Next, you'll tell me that he wants wars "including with nukes".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - Mike M (the other one) - 10-21-2016, 01:06 PM