Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikileaks......still no proof of corruption.
(10-21-2016, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, you think rigging the primaries so that Sanders had no chance to get the nominee is not corrupt? You think colluding with the media to help Hillary get elected is not corrupt?

First of all none of the primaries were "rigged".  

I agree that the DNC wanted Hillary to be elected, but that is on them, not Hillary. The DNC is a private organization and can do whatever they want. I disagree with some of the actions they took, but that is nothing like Hillary selling influence as an elected official.

(10-21-2016, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Speaking of collusion, do you not find it interesting that the emails seem to support the accusation of the Department of Justice colluding with Clinton while they were investigating her?

What do you mean "seem" to support?

my point is that I hear so many people claiming that we can not elect Hillary because she will be corrupt and sell her influence in exchange for financial gain, yet despite the fact that Wikilinks has 33,000 emails they can't provide any proof that she ever did anything like this as either a senator or Sec of State.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikileaks......still no proof of corruption. - fredtoast - 10-21-2016, 01:48 PM