Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-21-2016, 01:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well hell, since you insist:

Let's start with post #3 as an example of you always being right. http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-GOP-Candidate-Thunderdome?highlight=rubio

I'll gladly provide you with more if you want more "kicks" of seeing how right you were.

So in a "GOP Thunderdome" to determine "King of the Pachyderms", I picked Jeb to win a bracket challenge. You got me, man, incredible. 

Quote:Matter of fact it wouldn't matter: you can be forthright and admit that you always doubted Trump's chances of making this far or you can double down on always being right. 

I definitely doubted Trump's chances in the primary. It defied all logic and historical precedents. But he managed to win with a minority of support within his party. The difference now is that scientific polling shows him incapable of broadening his base and down in nearly every single swing state. He will absolutely not be President. The question isn't if, it's how bad will he lose?

Quote:But the bottom line to all this is you slammed dude for voting along party lines ,instead of voting for the candidate he prefers. Now don't feign offense when you are shown it was just a feeble attempt to belittle someone.

I slammed a bad defense that tried to twist one of of his major character flaws into a redeeming quality for the most important job in the world and suggested he didn't have to bend over backwards trying to defend this man any more simply because of his party affiliation. Trump's time with the GOP is done.

I'll give you credited for trying to counter my very first post, but the reality is that after I provided a defense, you then ignored it and spent the last few posts chasing windmills. If you can't respond, that's good and all, but instead of trying to bring up Hillary and quote a mock thunder dome fight between candidates as an instance of when I was wrong, just admit it and go away. 

If you can actually respond to it, hats off to you. I'll be shocked. Honestly. If not, then by all means continue to be the official board troll (now that Lucie and the Neo-Nazi aren't here anymore). I'm sure there are a few threads out there you haven't tried to complain about the responses to despite not actually responding to the topic yourself. Just expect any responses from me to be "either address my post or troll elsewhere". 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - BmorePat87 - 10-21-2016, 02:05 PM