Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Steelers whining yet again...
(10-21-2016, 04:34 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Honest answers, although they're probably not 100% in agreement with the way you think, so they won't be good enough for you....

Surprised as hell the Browns wasn't fined. To me it was a deliberate kick

I thought that what Tomlin did was intentional. IMO he's glancing over his right shoulder, then dips slightly right before jumping left. 

I see Munchak more as getting tangled up in Nelson's dreads.

Again Im sure this won't be good enough for you. Anything else? 

Fair enough, although with the way Munchak clenched his hands around Nelson's dreads, it looked more like he was pulling them than trying to get untangled.

(10-21-2016, 04:37 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: It drives me crazy when peoples defense of one of their players is "Oh yeah, well what about yours."

It's like politics. Any criticism of Clinton is seen as an endorsement of Trump and vice versa and next thing you know you're arguing about something off topic. Newsflash...both candidates suck and all teams have questionable players.

I'm not so much defending Burfict as I am pointing out the hypocrisy from most Steelers fans and from the league itself. I agree that every team has dirty players or enforcers or whatever you'd want to call it. It's just frustrating as a Bengals fan to see so much outrage when we finally get a player like that. The Bengals have been the victims of such players for years, but now the league has an issue? Now the Steelers (and their fans) are whining about playing clean?

From our perspective it seems unfair to put it mildly.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - J24 - 10-20-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - TKUHL - 10-21-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - TKUHL - 10-21-2016, 01:09 AM
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - Shake n Blake - 10-21-2016, 05:16 PM
Steelers whining yet again... - bjf123 - 10-24-2016, 01:45 PM
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - jason - 10-24-2016, 02:33 PM
RE: Steelers whining yet again... - Sled21 - 10-25-2016, 01:53 PM