Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't make the postseason...
(10-12-2016, 04:59 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Outside of Vance Joseph, who would be a good choice that is A) available and B) would actually accept the position if offered?

Assuming I couldn't lure away any current head coaches like Belichick, Arians, or Zimmer, then I would take a long look at the Patriots coordinators - first Josh McDaniels and then Matt Patricia. I think it's only a matter of time for each to eventually become successful head coaches after serving well under Belichick. Might as well have one of them be here. 

It will never happen though with Mike Brown still active in any decision-making capacity. Not making the change to Zimmer, then last year to Hue just cemented the doom on our favorite team. While only 6 games into this season with an array of new assistant coaches, I've seen enough lack of cohesion, discipline, and execution to believe that we've seen the best of what Mike Brown's Bengals will ever deliver. We'll win a few, lose a few, and change the oil in the Lumina.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't make the postseason... - wildcats forever - 10-21-2016, 11:16 PM