Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't make the postseason...
I don't think we'll see any wholesale changes. A lot really depends on how the rest of the season plays out. If they continue with the downward spiral and finish up with a losing record we might just have it, but if we finish strong and even win a playoff game  absolutely nothing changes.

This team is playing far worse than the level of talent would indicate, but it's a business of entertainment, not a democracy where we get a vote and as some, including myself have indicated it's a business where the league can quite literally and legally write the script for suspense or keep it status quo and lie to fans to give the appearance of fair play even if it's all scripted in a NY script writing factory.. Yeah, I know..that sounds like something Trumpster fire would cook up about losing.. Anymore I don't put anything past the league and its ability to conjure up story lines..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't make the postseason... - grampahol - 10-22-2016, 10:34 AM