Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If we don't make the postseason...
(10-10-2016, 02:03 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I doubt it.

Marvin Lewis would Be a hot commodity in the open market if he ever decided to leave.

Honestly, I think Marvin Lewis is a good HC. He's well respected in the community, and there was a survey showing that people were surprised that he hasn't won a SB.

What scares me about a Post Marvin lewis era is that it's possible that he's the only one that can work with Mike brown. Even though Mike Brown ***** every coach on his staff, other coaches, better or worse, might find themselves in positions where they do worse.

If ML is fired or resigns before Brown croaks, do you see Brown granting a new HC the same power it took Lewis over a decade to get? No way.

A hot commidity?  I spat hot coffee all over my desk when I read this...

Marv is an old fart with the passion of a wet firecracker.  He has no balls, and would be in line behind a few other old farts named Lovie Smith, Tom Coughlin, and soon to be fired John Fox as the old coaches that no one from this century wants as the face of their franchise.  This is Marv's last stop...He has made more than enough to retire and live very well, but he could certainly do NFL network stuff or "assistant to the GM" stuff here or there, but I think he will just walk away.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If we don't make the postseason... - SHRacerX - 10-22-2016, 10:35 AM