Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Era of Bengals did you enjoy the Most?
(10-21-2016, 04:35 PM)Thundercloud Wrote: Boomer and Sam.  What a great team. But star crossed for the Super Bowl.  Stanley Wilson debacle, followed by losing Tim Krumrie in the first quarter.  Two major assets for us, one on each side of the ball.  Still, we damn near had it.

All this Sam talk is making me wonder if he would want back in some consulting role. I mean, can you have Boomer teach Dalton some of his play-action?  Can you work with Zamp on a blocking scheme that doesn't look like a run formation?  And can you come take the mic and have just one really good steeler insult that ends in "you don't live in pittsburgh, you live in Cincinnati!".

And I will NEVER forget doing an onside kick up 41-0 against Houston and Jerry Glanville.  Man, those guys HATED each other.  Golf clap, let's go vs. HELL FIRE HATE.  I take the latter.  That was such great theater.  This was before the NFL ticket, and I remember National shows talking about the Bengals all the time.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What Era of Bengals did you enjoy the Most? - SHRacerX - 10-22-2016, 11:11 AM