Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The most talented WR to wear a Bengals uniform
I'm going to change it for me, and not go on just talent. We had a guy with talent very much like one teams player now that talks to the kickers practice net. Hot Dog stuff.....I'm going to throw in leadership and team and what John Madden would call a Madden player. ...That includes winning....I like Issac Curtis and AJ Green....but for someone who was a leader and helped us win, I would say Collinsworth.....but, AJ Green is far from done. He could end up the best ever if we can get some play-off wins with him. .....Again, the All Madden types would be Curtis, Green, Collinsworth. Madden announced a game and wasn't all that impressed by our star player who hot dogged it on the sidelines. Madden said that stuff is for losers. ....So I will say Collinsworth for talent, leadership, wins. ...but AJ Green still playing and he could end up the best ever....Issac Curtis was very good.

Collinsworth for now........I would love to have double TE's of Bob Trumpy and Dan Ross and have Collinsworth, Curtis, Green and maybe that Charlie Joiner we had a couple years. No nonsense Madden Type winners.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The most talented WR to wear a Bengals uniform - kevin - 10-22-2016, 02:51 PM