Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wikileaks......still no proof of corruption.
(10-21-2016, 12:49 PM)PhilHos Wrote: So, you think rigging the primaries so that Sanders had no chance to get the nominee is not corrupt? You think colluding with the media to help Hillary get elected is not corrupt?

Speaking of collusion, do you not find it interesting that the emails seem to support the accusation of the Department of Justice colluding with Clinton while they were investigating her?

With that said, Belsnickel is basically right. I do think there's stuff in the emails, personally, but they certainly didn't have the effect that I'm sure Assange was hoping they would. And based on what side you fall on, depends on how much credence you'll give to the emails.

There is more evidence of Trump colluding for her to win than there is of the primary being rigged against Sanders or of the media colluding with H.

How do you Trump supporters feel about Donnie's collusion? When he walks down Fifth Avenue and shoots someone, and then turns to the cameras and says, "Everything I've done from the moment I got on that stupid ******' escalator up to and including shooting that innocent middle-aged white man was to help elect Hillary Clinton," are y'all still gonna vote for Trump?
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wikileaks......still no proof of corruption. - xxlt - 10-23-2016, 09:45 AM