Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-24-2016, 12:04 AM)bengalsfan73 Wrote: I'm sorry but I think it is ridiculous to say cut him in what is in reality his first season because he only played a few games last season. He just needs to get stronger and hopefully a little quicker to face some of the quicker defensive ends in the league that he has to face every week. Am I disappointed in how he is playing right now, yes, but I am disappointed with the entire offensive line because to give up over 20 sacks in 7 games is absurd. However, getting back to Ced, I do think it may be good for him to continue to rotate with Eric Winston right now at right tackle so that he can continue to learn the position.

It's his 2nd year. Injuries have kept him out of two training camps, which is not a good sign. He really needed that work.

The team won't cut him. What is even more ugly is that Fisher can't overtake him. With Whit getting up there and the two 2nd year guys not living up to expectations we'll need to consider OT in the draft next year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - BengalChris - 10-24-2016, 12:14 AM