Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-24-2016, 12:14 AM)BengalChris Wrote: It's his 2nd year. Injuries have kept him out of two training camps, which is not a good sign. He really needed that work.

The team won't cut him. What is even more ugly is that Fisher can't overtake him. With Whit getting up there and the two 2nd year guys not living up to expectations we'll need to consider OT in the draft next year.

Solid point on Fisher.  Though his athleticism makes sense at LT or even pulling at LG, he's a versatile guy and I'd like to be a fly on the wall as to why they don't at least try him at RT.  Regarding the draft, it really comes down to what they think of the class.  I know it isn't the "Bengal way" to spend big money on a FA, but I could see them competing for an average starting RT if one of these two don't make this unit better by the end of the year.  They'll need stability and could always move bodies around if Zeitler leaves as well.  As for today, I have no issues with Winston starting for now.  The guy doesn't have a lot left, but at least Andy and Co. know his limitations.  We as fans don't know how healthy or conditioned Ced really is, but no matter what those drive killing whiff blocks have to go for now. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - phil413 - 10-24-2016, 05:08 AM