Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-24-2016, 12:13 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Obviously i know we wont cut #70 but he appears so lost, weak and pathetic out on the field.  No one would have guessed he was a first round draft pick.  I cant remember an lineman playing this poor.  Well besides for Bodine.   This guy was over hyped playing behind 2 all american tackles at Texas A&M.  I just dont see any potential.  He better not get Dalton killed this year , just so we could get his feet wet.

It happens with Tackles.

In college, these guys might go up against 1 or 2 NFL-caliber DE's. In the Pro's they're going up against elite-athletes every week. For that reason...it's really hard to evaluate how good they are.

The troubling thing about the Browns game is a rookie 2nd Round DE in Ogbah destroyed him.

Cedric is a prototypical OT in build. He's tall, lean, and muscular. The worry is that his draft stock rose because of that more than his actual play.

At this point, I don't think we can say that he'll eventually improve or be a bust. It's unknown. All we know is that he is hurting the team. It's also troubling that Fisher hasn't overtaken him.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - THE PISTONS - 10-24-2016, 11:01 AM