Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK, since this hasn't been brought up ....
(10-23-2016, 11:47 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Not really a spy thing more assignment thing.. it was effective play for them,, im guessing the Bengals had not game planned much of that  type of attack so 1st half they really got hurt by it but after the first drive of 2nd half. they did better against it before they got some junk yards late in 4th.  

Same could be said for some of our runs with Hill and Gio, we ran the same running play like 5 to 7 times for big yards... that goes unnoticed since it is not a QB running the ball.

The kid ran for over 100 but had a passing rating of like 20.. i will take that trade off any day.
I'd almost take the trade of seeing AJ Green make that juggling catch every game over winning . I watch for the entertainment value as much as any other reason and if you weren't entertained by that there's something wrong .  (I'm not accusing anyone of not being entertained by it.)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: OK, since this hasn't been brought up .... - grampahol - 10-24-2016, 01:07 PM