Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-25-2016, 12:20 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: We agreed in another thread that this may be Whit's final year.  I personally think there is a good chance Zeitler leaves in free agency, add in Whit possibly retiring, and three guys who should not be playing... this team could be in for a rough couple years trying to rebuild.

Yikes, what a scary thought. We could potentially be even worse next year, even though that's hard to fathom.

(10-25-2016, 01:58 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: They endorsed him during the preseason, correct?  You don't let someone continue to play when it is to the detriment of the team.  This is one of the guys who protects this franchise's prized possession.  You don't let Dalton continue to take a beating so other players can get experience.

Agreed. Og has had a "redshirt" year, a full off-season, pre-season, and 7 games in he's showing no signs of getting any better. Paul Alexander apparently can't work one-on-one with him again until the off-season. So...I'd probably give him a short leash from here on. If needed, bring Winston in and let Og try again next year. Next March, I'd even look for a solid veteran backup who can start if necessary, because a miraculous turnaround seems unlikely at this point. I'd be more optimistic, but he's been a special level of "bad".
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - Shake n Blake - 10-25-2016, 02:11 PM