Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The issues that face the Nation
(10-25-2016, 02:32 PM)bfine32 Wrote: As to part one: Hit  the back arrow, read the titles of the threads, and then tell me do you see what you suggest.

As to part two: Let's take one of the issues you've suggested we (here and nationally) have discussed. What is the 2 main component's plans, without hyperbole? We don't know because each has just slandered the other; there has been no forthright discussion on the matter.

I don't think the back arrow is going to help. Issues are too easily lost in the shortcomings of the candidates, both in the presidential election and throuhgout our federal government.

(10-25-2016, 02:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Illegal immigration is not high on your list because it doesn't effect you. Now if you were an immigrant trying to enter this country legally, it might have some effect.

I just cannot see how folks can support an illegal activity. For instance if you are here illegally what is "wrong" with deporting you and take the proper steps for legal immigration? Also those that enabled your illegal activity should be punished.

An issue I feel that has been neglected is education, not the cost, but the quality.

I don't have any issue with deporting people. Not funding immigration was a method (intentional or not) of reducing immigration. The problem is that created a backlog that is detrimental to those trying to get here legally and businesses who need certain skills (or just cheap labor). The response to that has been people coming  illegally and businesses either hiring illegals or — in the case of big companies like Disney or Trump — importing them on temporary visas.

If a system isn't working, I don't see the need in perpetuating it. That doesn't make me in support of illegal activity.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
The issues that face the Nation - bfine32 - 10-25-2016, 11:50 AM
RE: The issues that face the Nation - Benton - 10-25-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: The issues that face the Nation - xxlt - 10-25-2016, 01:55 PM
RE: The issues that face the Nation - xxlt - 10-25-2016, 09:53 PM
RE: The issues that face the Nation - xxlt - 10-25-2016, 09:51 PM