Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-25-2016, 01:58 PM)OrlandoBengal Wrote: They endorsed him during the preseason, correct?  You don't let someone continue to play when it is to the detriment of the team.  This is one of the guys who protects this franchise's prized possession.  You don't let Dalton continue to take a beating so other players can get experience.

I agree, and i think they do as well with the recent rotation of him and Winston. It wasn't the preseason. They were going off his tape in College and his measurables. He missed a ton of time before the season started. It's going to take more than 7 games of live action for him to get up to speed with confidence. I'm cool with the rotation right now because i don't want the QB killed either. 

I just think people are too ready to dump him before he has a real chance. I'm advocating for a little bit of patience. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - rfaulk34 - 10-25-2016, 08:38 PM