Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(10-25-2016, 01:59 PM)3wt Wrote: I get your point - and you'd have to say that he made some improvements in the running game.  But his pass blocking is atrocious and we were playing against the 31st rated defense.  So I don't attribute the 550+ yards to my man Og.

I realize the guy has yet to have a full offseason where the technique is drilled into you.  And I like the way Alexander was handling him Sunday.  It's a good educational technique to combine watching a seasoned veteran work and then going in and doing a couple of series yourself against the same defense.

But I'm impatient for a first round pick who was billed as a can't miss prospect to start living up to his talent a little.  So I'll admit I'm impatient, but I'm not going to credit the guy with a performance epiphany.

I did not say he was the reason for 550 yards. I said he did his job on some big plays. :heart:
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - xxlt - 10-25-2016, 10:00 PM