Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare'
(10-27-2016, 12:28 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Do you have a tremendous problem with a home owner's insurance policy you don't have?

Do you have a tremendous problem with a renter's insurance policy you don't have?

Do you have a tremendous problem with an automobile insurance policy you don't have?

Do you have a tremendous problem with any insurance policy for anything you don't have?
I do not have a problem (tremendous or otherwise) with any of those. But to suggest that those (and their employers) who are experiencing an increase in premiums and a decrease in coverage to cover the cost of the government mandated costs of the ACA are liars is something I am not prepared to do. I'll leave that to you and others.

I pay taxes (ect) for a lot of things that I do not participate in or benefit from. This does not mean that they do not have an effect on me if the costs continue to rise.   
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare' - bfine32 - 10-27-2016, 12:52 AM