Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare'
(10-27-2016, 12:52 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I do not have a problem (tremendous or otherwise) with any of those.

Ex-*****-actly.

Quote:But to suggest that those (and their employers) who are experiencing an increase in premiums and a decrease in coverage to cover the cost of the government mandated costs of the ACA are liars is something I am not prepared to do. I'll leave that to you and others.

Where did Trump complain about any of that?  Since you don't like to answer questions, I'll answer that one first. He didn't. That's too much detail for a Trump answer. He can't be more specific than a generic "tremendous problem" for "all" of his employees. It's nothing more than bullshit rhetoric.  If Trump were asked to pick out a single employee who had a tremendous problem with Obamacare he couldn't do it. 

If you had paid attention while reading the excerpt I posted you would have noticed Trump himself answered my question. 

"Asked by a reporter after the event whether his employees have health care coverage through Obamacare, Trump replied: 'Some of them. Most of them, no.'"

"Most" of his employees don't even have Obamacare. You admitted you don't have a tremendous problem with it. I don't have a tremendous problem with it. Sunset and his wife don't have a tremendous problem with it. The company I work for doesn't have a tremendous problem with it. The company I worked for before a change in ownership didn't have a tremendous problem with it. Unlike you, Sunset, and Trump; I actually care for patients and deal with their insurance every week. I can tell you I have seen less than half a dozen people with a tremendous problem with Obamacare. I have approximately 5000 patient encounters per year. The only ones who I've seen with a tremendous problem have been in the states who didn't expand Medicaid coverage. So they are too poor to afford insurance and the very little they earn annually (less than I earn in 2 months) disqualifies them for Medicaid. 

It isn't that you aren't prepared to call Trump a liar, but rather you aren't intellectually equipped to spot the bullshit. I blame god for making you that way. 

Quote:I pay taxes (ect) for a lot of things that I do not participate in or benefit from. This does not mean that they do not have an effect on me if the costs continue to rise.   

Trump didn't say "all" his employees were affected by Obamacare. He said they all had a "tremendous problem" with it. As much as you complain about words and word usage you don't need me to explain the difference. 

Once again, rising premiums, deductibles, co-pays, etc combined with increasing employee contributions caused by decreasing employer contributions all started decades before Obamacare. 

I think it is hysterical to see the rah, rah capitalism crowd whine when capitalism bites them in the ass. We need less government interference in business so the capitalists can do what capitalists do, but when capitalists do what capitalists do to ME then the government needs to do something about these capitalists charging me for insurance, medical services, prescriptions, etc, etc. 

You should probably stick with your tactic of ignoring me. That was working out for you much better. Along with not defending Trump. Again. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-27-2016, 02:47 AM