Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak
(10-27-2016, 11:30 AM)leonardfan40 Wrote: It's not kool-aid, it's being realistic and not overreacting to losing to good teams. We played the Broncos pretty close and same with the pats for almost 3 qtrs. Same with the Steelers, only game we looked horrible in was the cowboys game. That was entirely pathetic. 

If you look back at the last 5 years this is exactly what the bengals do, lose to the good teams and clean up against the mediocre ones, then flop in the playoffs. Nothing that has happened this season suggest this year should be any different. Sure I'll agree at times this team has looked hopeless but they are SLOWLY coming together and have a manageable schedule the rest of the way. This season looks an awful lot like the last 5, people (including me) just had higher hopes for this team so many of us are overreacting and acting like this team is toast. If you take a step back you may just realize this team is just more of the same

I hear what you're saying,

I've been a Bengal Fan for 40+ years. And I'm well aware of how this team rolls. I could write 50 pages and not cover all the SNAFU's.
I have come to accept we're going nowhere under ML. And moreover probably aren't until MB is no longer in charge.

Having said that I also believe this team, the core, (Andy, AJ, Gio, Whit, Carlos, Geno) don't have a lot of years together left. Everybody and I mean nearly everybody has said this team is one of the more talented in the league. But we ain't getting it done. And I'm sick of hearing the excuses !

(10-27-2016, 11:39 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Still believe in this team, but the time is now to get the ball rolling.

I'm trying to hold out hope but it's slipping away fast. If they're gonna do it - it's time to do it !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak - bengalfan74 - 10-27-2016, 11:49 AM