Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-27-2016, 05:53 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:  
You might be the only person who knows less about this than Donald Trump. 

The Secretary of State decides who "we" bomb, where "we" bomb them, and when "we" bomb them?

If we are bombing them, are we bombing the shit out of them?

If Hillary didn't bomb them then, what makes you think she will bomb them later and "take us to war"?

Now you are taking 2 conversations and mashing them together as one.
I responded to Fred about her time as SOS. With you I'm talking only about IF ELECTED as POTUS.

I said originally that IF Elected Hillary would make the current war(s) worse or get us into a new one.

Hillary has not said she would bomb the shit out of anyone, she has said that she would put up No-Fly Zones, if elected.

She has nothing do with the current bombings of ISIL. She is not the POTUS, and nothing was done while she was SOS. And if you think I believe that as SOS she has that power, then you must believe that she gave the hit order on Bin Laden with out POTUS approval.   Ninja 
BTW Since we are talking about her time as SOS now, she did recommend to Obama that we go after Libya, and as usual, we made the situation worse and gave ISIL a new breeding ground because like with Iraq and Afghanistan, we had little to no after war plan, which you would've thought that we had already learned that lesson. We tried to mess around with Ukraine, and that one backfired on us, now we are after Syria as well, and again, Russia is backing the other side. If we blunder this one up, we could end up in an all out war against Russia, and I'd put money down on it that Hillary would lead us there, if she wins POTUS.

Now if Trump wins, he has no skin in the game for Syria, so I'm sure he'd rather save lives and face for America by backing out and letting Russia deal with the after war plan (that's how I see it unfolding).

Now back to your bombing the shit out of them right now stupid question.
Are we bombing the shit out of them right now? Hopefully. My point is, much of this could have been avoided if we had handled it better. Libya, Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan are breeding grounds now for ISIL. Great Job with your foreign policy US of A.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - Mike M (the other one) - 10-27-2016, 07:34 PM