Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare'
(10-27-2016, 08:18 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ..and the world was moving toward its extinction before pollution, so when shouldn't concern ourselves with it.

Folks are pretty much unanimous on the affect the ACA has on healthcare costs; even Hills realizes it and has vowed to "fix it". She will just fight for it to keep its "Obama" name; she most likely owes him that. However, there are at least 2 folks in this very thread that do not understand the affect the ACA has had on healthcare costs.  

I treat patients every week and deal with insurance related issues regularly. You know more about insurance than I do like Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals. I guarantee between all of us in this thread, I'm the only one who has ever argued on the phone with an insurance rep over a pre-authorization to order a test to rule out a life threatening condition. (When the rep who has never treated a single patient says I have to order another test first even though I explained that regardless of the results of the test they want me to order, but I don't need, I'm still going to order the same test I'm arguing about ordering. So they are actually increasing the cost by making me order two tests instead of just one. While making the admin process so painful ad time consuming they hope people like me will just give up and comply with their stupid rules.)

I never claimed Obamacare hasn't affected people. Trump claimed all his employees have tremendous problems with it. Not a single person here or Trump has identified what the tremendous problem is. No one in this thread has a tremendous problem with it. Sunset's real world examples of Obamacare's problems are a result of the insurance company's and private business practices rather than Obamacare. 

There is a lot to criticize about Obamacare, but so far the comments I've read inappropriately blame Obamacare for the shit insurance companies and private businesses have been doing for DECADES before Obamacare, but thanks to partisanship misinformation they don't receive the vitriol they deserve. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare' - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-27-2016, 09:20 PM