Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Live Presidential Debate Reactions
(10-27-2016, 07:34 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Now you are taking 2 conversations and mashing them together as one.
I responded to Fred about her time as SOS. With you I'm talking only about IF ELECTED as POTUS.

I said originally that IF Elected Hillary would make the current war(s) worse or get us into a new one.

Hillary has not said she would bomb the shit out of anyone, she has said that she would put up No-Fly Zones, if elected.

She has nothing do with the current bombings of ISIL. She is not the POTUS, and nothing was done while she was SOS. And if you think I believe that as SOS she has that power, then you must believe that she gave the hit order on Bin Laden with out POTUS approval.   Ninja 

If you were responding to fred about her time as Secretary of State why did you direct this response to me?

(10-27-2016, 04:25 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: As usual, Hillary had chances, but made the wrong call again.

Hillary did not ever on her term order the bombing or participate in ordering the bombing of ISIS/ISIL. Sell them weapons?? Most Likely.

She resigned in Feb 2013 as SOS.
We didn't start bombing ISIS/ISIL until Sept 2014.

Can you get your story straight before I move on to the rest of the thread?  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Live Presidential Debate Reactions - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 10-28-2016, 01:14 AM