Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Super Bowl Caliber Teams Make Excuses Like Bengal Fans?
(10-27-2016, 07:52 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Do we really make all that many excuses?  Usually I just see people making observations and trying to back up those observations with stats or conjecture.  I'd say that a lot of the commentary on here has at least some basis in reality, especially the people who say stuff like "this team has a great core but due to reason x they can't put it together against the best teams in the best moments because..."

Yeah, i might do the "what if" game sometimes but most everything on here is observations, not excuses.

(10-28-2016, 05:09 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Have you even looked at the forums before posting this nonsense? There has been more negativity about this team then in the last 4 years combined. Who is still defending the Oline? People have been crushing the Oline on here. I hardly saw anyone say anything good about the defense after the Denver game or the Cowboys game.

The only excuse I've seen so far that seems out of place is blaming the refs every time we lose.

Tell me, what's the difference between saying "The steelers beat us this week." and "We lost to the Steelers again, they seem to always beat us.".
Apparently having optimism that a team can start to play better means we're making excuses. This is the dumbest thread I've seen in a while.

Funny enough the guy to first give reps to the OP in this thread has been defending the O-line. Hilarious
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do Super Bowl Caliber Teams Make Excuses Like Bengal Fans? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2016, 05:40 PM