Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak
(10-28-2016, 12:40 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I am going to be bold and predict the Bengals will win 7 of the last nine games, going 10-6 and winning the division.  I think they will lose against Bills and Texans.  The running game is back and this will make Dalton and offense more unpredictable. 

I am just worried about the defense, especially at Line-backer. 

I honestly think that 10-6 is still our floor. If this team was still playing like it was against the Jets or had more games like against the Cowboys I would agree with you that it would be bold to predict that. I have seen improvement in this team almost every week. The Dallas game was the only game that I seen a big regression, and I honestly think that they are the worst match-up for us in the NFL. I think this offense is going to start clicking. The OL has been playing better the last few weeks and we are getting Eifert back too. The defense is still a question mark, but it's no where close to how bad as some people are acting. If we can clean some things up the defense can be really tough. It's just weak in a few area's and teams are exploiting that. The Redskins actually have a pretty good offense, so I think it will tell us a lot about the defense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals primed and ready for a huge win streak - Brownshoe - 10-29-2016, 04:27 AM