Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawsuit: Police Tased teen suffering seizure
(07-15-2015, 05:23 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I understand what both of you are saying, but seriously, if she was having seizures I don't think that tasing her would be very appropriate. Her sister was with her the whole time and telling everyone that she's having a seizure.

At that point, the cops should've switched from "we bad asses" to "we're humans" mode. If they also knew that the child was having a seizure, then they should've let the mom thru to help them, not tased her as well.

I think they will lose this case and now all we need is Obama to make a comment and it'll be all over the news for the next 4 months with riots etc.

But we don't know if the girl was really having a seizure or just acting a fool. I know some cops that are real a-holes, but I don't know any of them that would taze a girl having a seizure. And would the medical staff at the hospital allow the "torture" to continue if the girl was really just having a seizure?

I guess anything is possible, but we just don't know from just hearing one side of the story.

And Obama will not call in his professional Kenyan riot squad unless the girl was black and the cops are white.  And he will also have to have the girl killed by one of his secret Muslim assassins and blame it on the police to really get a good riot going.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lawsuit: Police Tased teen suffering seizure - fredtoast - 07-16-2015, 02:13 AM