Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burney, Haslett and Coyle
I tend to give Coyle a pass. I mean, he did manage to develop Hall and Joseph into pretty great players when he was here in his first tenure. Maybe he's lost something, maybe these guys just aren't Hall and Joseph's caliber talent-wise.

As far as Haslett, I haven't heard much good about him since his New Orleans days. Not liking much of anything I'm seeing from the linebackers this year. To be fair though, two of our starters and alleged team leaders came in fat and out of shape. Not exactly top notch material to work with there. It's not like he fed those two lard asses Ben & Jerry's and put mousetraps on the treadmills. That's on Burfict and Maualuga alone. Maualuga in particular knows he's not the same player when he comes in overweight, but he did it anyway. Unacceptable. Then you have Dansby losing his battle with Father time rounding out the starting group.

Haslett may not be Mike Singletary or Marvin Lewis in his Ravens days, but he's been given some suspect materials to work with this season.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Burney, Haslett and Coyle - CageTheBengal - 10-30-2016, 09:43 PM
RE: Burney, Haslett and Coyle - samhain - 10-30-2016, 10:05 PM
RE: Burney, Haslett and Coyle - grampahol - 10-30-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: Burney, Haslett and Coyle - Go Cards - 10-30-2016, 10:51 PM