Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stick a fork in Pacman, he is done.
(10-31-2016, 12:57 PM)740Bengal Wrote: Too old to play the position, I think he is washed up.  Now he is just a personal foul liability, well actually the whole team is that with Marvin Lewis leading.

That's too extreme I think right now...I don't see him as completely washed up.   

Like pretty much everyone of the established players on the D (except maybe Dunlap) he is not performing to the same level he has.  

Would like to see more of Shaw and Dennard though because if you are right,  then one of them needs to be ready to be starter next season (this is assuming we sit Will Jax for 2-3 years like we have done with most of our defensive draftees :)  ) 

I agree with the personal foul sentiment.  He runs hot and is pretty emotional even when playing well. He looks like he's continually frustrated and I think he's gonna boil over if the losses keep coming.

Also both him and Burfict are wearing on me a bit with their calling out of other players.. they seem to be dishing it out when we give up a big play. 

If they were playing lights out then i could bear it more and assume it was about holding people to account...right now it looks like they are playing the blame game which they are not exactly in a position to do IMO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stick a fork in Pacman, he is done. - sonofstat - 10-31-2016, 01:27 PM