Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care
I think a lot of you just don't understand how different people show disappointment.

Professional athletes play int he public eye. They hate to lose or get beaten in pubic more than anything. They are among the most competitive people on earth. Only the athletes that have this sort of mindset make it in the NFL. The ones that don't care never make it that far.

The fact that they don't all squeal and roll around on the ground kicking and crying does not mean they are not upset. In fact when I played I knew a couple of guys who actually put on a show to try and act like they were more upset than everyone else. I was not the type to squeal and cry after a loss, but I hated it as much as anyone. And I usually worked harder to make sure I did not lose again than the guys who put on a big show in the locker room after a loss.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care - fredtoast - 11-01-2016, 11:57 AM