Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband?
(10-27-2016, 07:41 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: People doubted Jerry Sandusky's victims and the victims of the Catholic Church scandal because they didn't come forward immediately. 

People will ALWAYS doubt the claims of accusers of celebrities. So what? I never claimed otherwise.

My only point is that I doubt the truthfulness of the accusers because they came out so soon before the election. 

(10-27-2016, 08:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What law has Hillary broken?

She lied under oath and she violated Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C Sec. 793(f) of the federal code. One could also make the case that Hillary violated the Freedom of Information Act.

(10-27-2016, 08:24 PM)fredtoast Wrote: How do you know this?

Same way that you know that Trump is a mysogynistic, racist xenophobe that sexually assaults women. Because others have accused him of such things. ThumbsUp

(10-28-2016, 01:22 AM)Dill Wrote: You have no difficulty imagining Clintons framing others, but a hard time imagining Clintons being framed. How many times have faux scandals blown up around the Clintons?
I actually don't believe the Clintons are framing Trump. I think even if these women are lying, they're doing it on their own. But, to answer your question, I would say 0 faux scandals have blown up around the Clintons. They may have been accused of things that turned out to have not been true, but a scandal is a scandal even if the outrage is around a rumor, a lie, or misinformation.
BUT, how many honest people are accused of this many scandals, hmm? 
(10-28-2016, 01:22 AM)Dill Wrote: Hillary Clinton really HAS broken the law but somehow was not charged?  Perhaps she was not charged because she really did not break the law. Why can't that be the answer?

Because the law says not to do something that she did. That's breaking the law. If you go 70 MPH in a 55 MPH zone, you're speeding and you're breaking the law. Whether you get pulled over or not does not mitigate the fact that you broke the law. 
But, don't take my word for it, take FBI Director James Comey's: "[i]... there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information..." And the reason the FBI recommended no charges? Not that she didn't break the law, but that she didn't INTEND to break the law.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why isn’t Melania Trump responsible for her husband? - PhilHos - 11-01-2016, 12:16 PM