Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare'
(11-01-2016, 01:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Mind telling me how this has anything to do with Trump's statements on his employees' feelings towards Obamacare or the article discussing such?

Here is the piont you are missing.  When trump chose the specific group of people (my employees) it was implied that he was speaking from a position of knowledge based on their status as his employees.  I don't think anyone (except the few around here who bend over backwards to defend Trump) thinks his comment was based on knowledge he obtained by speaking personally with all of his individual employees.  Therefore the only logical conclusion is that the ACA was having some significant bad effects on the benefits that his employees receive because they work for Trump.  And in that case the articel did prove that Trump was wrong because there are no known negative effects on the benefits all of his employees are receiving.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump: 'My employees are having a tremendous problem with Obamacare' - fredtoast - 11-01-2016, 01:38 PM