Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOUTS to take up transgender issue
(11-01-2016, 11:25 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is a tough issue.

I have no problem with transgender people being allowed to use the restroom of the sex they identify with. But I also see a big difference between a public restroom and public showers and even sports teams.

I believe the rights of transgender people should be respected up to the point that they start interfering with other people's rights. I don't see any problem with public restrooms because even in that situation the individuals right to privacy must be respected. Even a person of the same physical sex is not allowed invade your privacy in a bathroom stall or expose himself to children.

But a group shower is different. I think those should be segregated based on physical sex. Same with sports teams.

Definately a resonable option, my only issue would be minors. Perhaps like voting, marriage, sexual relations, ect... your right to identify with a gender opposite your sex should be reserved until you are of the age of consent.

ALCON: Spare me the harm it can cause. I'm not sure there are enough studies one way or the other to support either stance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOUTS to take up transgender issue - bfine32 - 11-01-2016, 02:56 PM