Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees
(11-01-2016, 03:46 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Quick question for you:

How do you know that folks aren't being held accountable?  Not being an ass, but I want to know.  I don't think anyone on this board knows how the meetings go and who is getting called out.  The real issue is that there isn't anyone behind the guys that are playing bad that can actually play better.  You have to put the guys on the field that give you the best chance to win.

I gotta go with results and what I see.  I have seen many instances (and you have too) where a player should be yanked off the field for a few plays and gotten his ass chewed....but it doesn't happen.  I'm not pinning it all on Marv either.  He and his staff should have been held accountable after 2010, the SD debacle, and MOST CERTAINLY this last meltdown against Pitt.  No one ever seems to be on the hot seat around here.

This season, off the top of my head, you have a guy that was a MAJOR contributor to our playoff loss, gets suspended for it, then shows up fat and out of shape.  That is the epitome of a lack of accountability IMHO.  We're 3-4-1, with wins over the 3 worst teams in the league.  If someone is messing up, sit their ass.  Hell, coaches in college bench big time players all the time for rules infractions....some guys like Belichik do it at the NFL level.  It's just an observation from my perspective.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we cut #70 already. He is so worthlees - Wyche'sWarrior - 11-01-2016, 03:52 PM