Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Defensive Personnel changes coming?
(11-01-2016, 03:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'll believe it when I see it, and if your replacement isn't any better, then there's no reason to do it.

never know until you try.  

If he's happy that his position coaches are doing an OK job and that his game planning is OK but its poor player execution letting them down then why should he not start making some changes??- its his neck on the line after all...

I remember from after the Dallas game him saying they had planned and practiced for the exact run looks they saw and they still did not get anywhere near stopping Elliot.  

Certainly its not often you hear this type of talk in the media from Lewis so the fact that Guenther has even said this would indicate its something he's seriously looking at.

Aside from all of that anything which allows us to see whether dennard, shaw, clarke, vigil etc can be starters in the future is not bad thing for me.  If we end up missing playoffs and going into next season/ draft without really knowing what these guys can do then we really don't get much from this season defensively
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive Personnel changes coming? - sonofstat - 11-01-2016, 04:12 PM
Defensive Changes coming??? - Sled21 - 11-01-2016, 04:28 PM