Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOUTS to take up transgender issue
(11-01-2016, 09:38 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I think it ends in a 4-4 tie which would keep the ruling of the lower court in place.

Correct me if I'm wrong but haven't transgenders and their liberal allies said for years that sex and gender are two seperate things? If that is true then why do they cite Title IX as to why they should get their way? 

No where in Title IX is gender mentioned. So either sex and gender are seperate, which is what the left has been parroting for years, and Title IX as written does not apply or they are in fact one in the same and it does apply.

That is why I said in my instructions to SCOTUS, that Private Business is much more complicated. The protected classes under the CRA are clearly defined, but there are those that state if you force someone to use the facility aligned with their biological sex, somehow you are discriminating against them based on their biological sex.

Admittedly that logic makes zero sense to me, but there are those that have/will throw it up against the wall and see if it sticks. SCOTUS' rulings are drifting further and further away from the words of the Constitution and more toward their interpretation of the intent.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOUTS to take up transgender issue - bfine32 - 11-01-2016, 09:49 PM