Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care
(10-31-2016, 07:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Professionals do take their crafts seriously. You'd have to think all NFL players are doing exactly what they wanted in life, so they should be taking it seriously. I don't know anyone who found "their job" and was working for "money". You will bleed sweat for something you love. There is a spottable difference between those who love what they do and those earning a paycheck. The Bengals don't care about that difference, they keep everyone.

If you want to be a legend you have to have talent and work ethic. Work ethic can overcome some talent, but talent cannot overcome work ethic. Those who work hard can overcome talent. The legends have the work ethic to match their natural talent. Who could have been a legend on our team? Geno Atkins, Gio Bernard, and AJ Green. There is nobody else that has the talent level. Andy Dalton appears to have the work ethic but he's pushing his talent to the max and it's not close to Geno/Gio/AJ.

Regardless, who bleeds sweat on our team? AJ Green, Andy Dalton, Giovani Bernard. Who on the Defense? Atkins gets double teamed, so it's hard to tell, I'm guessing he does too. Anyone else? Doubt it. Adam Jones is old.

You better figure out if you want to be legendary early on in life, 20s and early 30s are for cementing those habits. 

You put Gio's talent at the level of Green and Geno. Why?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care - JustcallmeDaddy - 11-02-2016, 01:43 AM