Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCOUTS to take up transgender issue
(11-01-2016, 11:40 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't think repressing what may actually be biological underpinnings and pretending to be something you aren't until adulthood for the good of the public is a very plausible thing.  I mean, I didn't wait until I was 18 to publicly practice being straight, if you catch my drift.

*nudge nudge wink wink*

But seriously, we're talking about expecting certain people to just act asexual until they are 18 while those damn normal kids are walking around all knocked up and straight as hell at like 14?  No way. Sort of reminds me of a guy I work with who wonders why gays have to be "All in his face about being gay" without realizing his Facebook page is totally in everyone's face that he has a wife and a daughter.

Dude I get it, you're straight. You impregnated a woman by having sex with her. I get it, that daughter came out of her vagina. Stop shoving your straightness down my throat! Anyways, side rant aside this stuff is never really symmetrical.

This sounds like one of those non-productive T-Shirt answers. Nobody is advocating that anyone repress their feelings; not sure how you inferred that.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: SCOUTS to take up transgender issue - bfine32 - 11-02-2016, 12:10 PM