Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is really up with Huma Abedin?
(11-02-2016, 05:14 PM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Do you have reasoning for that or just blind faith?

Just to remind everyone, Omar Mateen, the Orlando shooter that killed 49 people at a gay nightclub was not only investigated by the FBI twice, but also worked as a contractor for the DHS.

In addition to this, a former Homeland Security employee confessed that he was investigating the San Bernardino shooters way before the attack ever took place but was told to shut down his investigation. He's been quoted stating....

I see little reason to believe the DHS would "be all over that shit".

I see false equivalence there. Ties like the ones being claimed to exist would be investigated thoroughly when someone is a part of the inner circle to the FLOTUS (because that is how far back her time with Clinton goes). The Secret Service, FBI, and CIA would have investigated all of this back then before she would have gotten in the door of the White House. I get that the DHS and the agencies under that umbrella aren't perfect, but the level of scrutiny is much different for that situation than it is for the other things mentioned.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: What is really up with Huma Abedin? - Belsnickel - 11-02-2016, 08:57 PM