Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad says AJ is the best Bengals WR of all time
(11-02-2016, 10:35 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: That "clown" helped us win 50 games, 2 division titles and was arguably MVP of the team that got this miserable franchise to the playoffs for the first time in 14 years. In the process, he shattered every Bengals receiving record, made 6 Pro Bowls and put this lame team on the map nationally. 

I understood some anger when he left, because his last couple years were tumultuous...but it's been 6 years. Most fanbases do the classy thing and eventually forgive how it ended and remember their greats for what they accomplished. Heck, Favre pissed Packer fans off with his constant "will he or won't he" act, then he committed the cardinal sin of suiting up for the Vikes.

Packer fans burned his jersey and grew to loathe Favre...but eventually the fans did the classy thing and forgave Favre so they could recognize his accomplishments. Not Bengals fans though, right? I guess some of us will go to our graves hating a great football player because he danced and rode a bull. To each his own I guess.

And if you won't take my word for it, maybe you'll take AJ Green's? AJ has mass respect for Chad and said "Chad paved the way" for this current team.

Yup. Time to forget the silly stuff and appreciate the good times, which were many. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad says AJ is the best Bengals WR of all time - rfaulk34 - 11-02-2016, 10:45 PM