Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chad says AJ is the best Bengals WR of all time
(11-03-2016, 12:52 PM)JustcallmeDaddy Wrote: One potenial HOF'er and that is Green

I don't see how Geno won't get consideration at the very least, and if Andy plays at this level for another 8 years or so, I think he gets consideration as well...assuming he eventually gets some playoff wins somewhere.

(11-03-2016, 01:09 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I was just considering Bengal WRs

Ah, my bad. 

(11-03-2016, 01:58 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Absolutely. As of right now, today, Chad is winning. Chad also played in a different era which is strange to say considering it wasn't that long ago. It was a more balanced kind of football...and much much better in my humble opinion compared to today's pass happy game. Thanks Peyton

Fair point. Statistically, I guess Chad was more impressive during his prime. Has AJ led the conference in receiving yet? I guess he has a chance this year. Just watching AJ play this year, with the improvements he's made, I think he's finally surpassed Chad in skill...by a nose at least.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chad says AJ is the best Bengals WR of all time - Shake n Blake - 11-03-2016, 02:18 PM