Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Defensive Personnel changes coming?
(11-03-2016, 08:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: False, the Browns have plenty of talent, and had more as recently as this offseason.  They, Hue Jackson and company, decided to throw this season in the tank before it even started.  They have released and traded away talented players, because they want to build a team from the ground, up.

By and large, the talent among NFL teams is relatively equal.  It is the coaching, scheming, and selection of talent that fits the style that you want to run that makes the difference.

Bullshit the talent is the same for every team.  Average coached talented teams will crush a  well coached team like the browns any day.

Lets assume we have a below average coaching staff. Most people will say the bengals have one of the most talented teams in the enitire league. The browns are probably a better coached team than the bengals and very little talent. So who won between us this year. We did. Why because talent supersedes coaching.
If I win the lottery I'll spend half the money on alcohol, gambling and wild women. The other half I'll waste. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Defensive Personnel changes coming? - wolverine515151 - 11-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Defensive Changes coming??? - Sled21 - 11-01-2016, 04:28 PM