Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap
(11-03-2016, 09:03 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So you are saying that Marvin has been so much more successful than an overwhelming majority of other NFL coaches over the last few years despite not even caring if he wins or loses?

Do realize what a genius it would take to accomplish something like that?

I think he must have gotten worse, and he leans on his coordinators who also want to win. But what he just said is not a winners mentality. Season on the line, and you have a chance at keep playing or take the tie, you go ahead and take the tie, and call it a season.see ya next year folks to do it all again my job is safe anyway. That's what he treats his job like, just go to the next play, the next week the next year, the next decade cause he has all the time in the woworld here, there is no passion from marvin, he takes losing as a grain of salt, he will even say see ya draft time.there is nobody held accountable ever.if that guy sucks he just has to keep playing through it says marvin
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: marvin is worse then I even thought he needs to go asap - bengalsturntup926 - 11-03-2016, 09:34 PM