Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care
(11-03-2016, 10:45 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Not saying all they care about is money, I said money has ruined a lot about professional sports.  How can they justify paying players before a snap, or a layup, or a hit, the kind of money they do..  Are they basing it off of their credentials in college?  As we know for example Tebow 8.7 Million Guaranteed!!  Guaranteed!!!  Do you think what he accomplished in the NFL was worth that kind of money his rookie year?  Where is the motivation where is the drive if you have that kind of money in your pocket?  Oh, this is hard, Oh well I have 8 million dollars..  Fade out...  and now not even in the NFL. Kwame Brown just look at that career.  Johnny Manziel 4.3 signing bonus and then 6.7 million guaranteed..  yeah he seemed really motivated.  I believe there was more heart in professional sports in the 70 80's than there is now.. even before the 70's I would assume.  Exclude the names of the star I mention there were many that did not get paid much money but just loved the game.

This is just ridiculous.  You have absolutely nothing to back up your claim.  You know who the highest paid [layers in the league have been over tyhe past few years......Brady, Manning, Rodgers.  Ray Lewis was the highest paid LB in the league.  Adrian Peterson was the highest paid RB.  Didd any of those guys slack off when they got paid.

And i could go back to the 70's and 80's and find plenty of players who got big contracts and then flopped.

You are just making all of this up.  You just think professional athletes are over paid.  You are jealous so you just make up teh claim that none of them care anymore.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I think a lot of you over estimate and over value just how much the Bengals care - fredtoast - 11-03-2016, 11:23 PM